HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZAE TYPE B (HIB) CONJUGATE VACCINE
- Minimum age: 6 weeks
- Primary series includes Hib conjugate vaccine at ages 6, 10, 14 weeks with a booster at age 12 through 18 months.
Catch Up immunization
- Catch-up is recommended till 5 years of age.
- 6–12 months; 2 primary doses 4 weeks apart and 1 booster;
- 12–15 months: 1 primary dose and 1 booster;
- Above 15 months: Single dose.
- If the first dose was administered at age 7 through 11 months, administer the second dose at least 4 weeks later and a
final dose at age 12–18 months at least 8 weeks after the second dose